This is the most productive that you have ever been. In no small part, you have been able to be productive, because you spent so much time a few weeks ago getting yourself organized. With a set of modular cube storage sets you were able to sort out the most important items that you wanted to keep while you worked through the chaos of all of the things that you had collected in the basement over the last decade. You threw out or donated all of the sale items that you have purchased over the last few years. Things that you bought only because the price was good. Things that you used to have to sort through every time that you want to find the right piece of scrapbooking paper when you want to complete your daughter’s high school graduation book. Things that you had to sort through when you wanted to finish a t-shirt quilt for that same graduation celebration.
With the help of the the new modular cube storage units and some other shelving sets that you have repurposed, you now have everything in the right place and a space where you can do all of the sewing and scrapbooking that you want.
Did you know that the overwhelming majority of Etsy business owners complete their goods at home? In fact, When Etsy surveyed 5,500 of its sellers in the U.S., it found that that 97% of them worked from home. In spite of this, however, 74% considered their shops as businesses, not just hobbies. When you home is also your business, however, it is important to make sure that all of the spaces are functioning as well as possible. Whether you are looking for a ribbon holder organizer hair bows that you are making and selling online or searching for scrapbook paper storage drawers to help you with the textured textiles that you create and offer for sale, it is important to make sure that you find the right resource for the organizational tools that you need.
Craft room storage ideas are a great way to make sure that you are able to complete all of the tasks that you want done, but still have a clean and organized house. Consider some of these facts and figures about the organizational storage and furniture industry and the impact that is has not only on individual crafters, but also the nation’s economy:
- One of the reasons that the storage industry is doing so well in America is that we have lots of stuff! In fact, the latest research shows that you can find 300,000 items in a typical American home.
- Research indicates that there are an estimated 21 million quilters in the U.S.
- Getting caught up in a craft can make the hours just fly by. Perhaps this is because crafting, like other addictive behaviors, can release dopamine. In fact, The British Journal of Occupational Therapy published a study that found 81% of respondents with depression indicated that they feel happy after knitting.
- According to Forbes, the average American woman owned only nine outfits back in 1930. Today, however, the average woman owns 30, one for each day of the month. It should come as no surprise then that Americans also use modular cube storage solutions in their closets as well as in their crafting spaces.
- Nearly every house has at least one space in their home that needs to be reorganized. The problem comes when every space in your house needs reorganization.
- If you have a perfect color that you are looking for you can probably find a storage piece to match.
- Zany colors and bedazzled supplies are part of many craft rooms.
- Every home can be more organized if you take the time.
- Despite your best efforts, your space can easily become unorganized if you do not have the right storage solutions.
If you are looking for a way to get ORGANIZED it is important you do a lot of research ahead of time. There are many kinds of modular cube storage sets. The fact they are available in a variety of prices, colors, and styles, it is important to take the time to find exactly what you are looking for before placing an order.