There was time when your Christmas list was full of fancy electronic gadgets like wristbands that tracked your fitness goals. There was a time when your Christmas list included expensive shoes and glamorous clothing. Today, however, your Christmas wish list is a little more down to earth. As you realize more and more how important a good night’s rest is, you tend to make sure that you focus on a really comfortable bed and the most comfortable organic bedding available. From your master suite to the rooms for your teenage girls, to the rooms that you offer your guests, you want to make sure that you have comfortable organic bedding throughout the house.
Although you have had other types of bedding in the past, you like knowing that the sheets and towels that you use today are made from sustainable organic cotton. Making environmentally friendly choices for the organic bed sheets that you order helps you sleep better, both literally and figuratively.
Consider some of these statistics about the organic bedding industry and the impact that these environmentally friendly sales have on the nation’s economy:
- 42% of adults in the U.S. usually get less than seven hours of sleep, falling short of the recommended amount that is needed.
- Scientists generally recommend getting seven to nine hours of sleep a night in order to be the most healthy.
- 85% of people rated a comfortable feel of sheets and bedding as important to getting a good sleep, according to the National Sleep Foundation?s Bedroom Poll.
- 38% of 1,000 millennial shoppers indicated that they would ?respond positively? to environmentally friendly products, according to a recent poll.
- 33% of consumers are now buying from brands based on their social and environmental impact, according to an international study by Unilever.
- Any percale with a thread count of 200 to 800 is recommended if you are looking for a durable linen.
from organic baby products and organic stuffed animals, every member of your family can rest easy on sheets that are both good for them and the environment as well. Instead of having a Christmas list that is full of fancy shoes and glamorous clothing, maybe you should simply ask for a quality set of organic sheets to help you get the sleep that you both want and need.