You are tired of the snow. You are tired of your car being filthy, covered in salt and muck from the latest street clearing event. You, in fact, are tired of winter. And while you have talked about it before, this is the winter that you promise yourself that you will spend some serious time looking at beach real estate for sale. You want to find a place that will allow you escape the midwest winters and a place where you can host your family for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Looking at beach real estate for sale will give you a chance to get away a little right now to start the search. You are still working on figuring out what you want, but you know for certain that you want to find a place where you can look at the ocean instead of listening to the snow plows.
- Water, water everwhere and even some to drink!. A little twist on the famous line from Rime of the Ancient Mariner is a reminder of what a convenience it is to have a condo or other kind of property that has direct access to the ocean. Being able to see the colors of the sunrise and the sunset as reflected by the ocean is an especially peaceful way to start and end your day. Knowing that you have your own kitchen where you can get a glass of water and a snack to eat during the middle of a long day in the water, however, is also a real advantage.
- Having a place where your family can gather for holidays and reunions is one major advantage of having a place on the beach. For this reason, many beachside condos have spaces where bunks, or stacked beds, line the outside of a room.
- A home along the beach is often designed so that there are entire walls of windows facing the most scenic views, enabling permanent residents and guests to catch a glimpse of the waves even when they are inside.
- The sales of vacation homes slumped 22% in the year 2016 to the lowest level in three years, so there may be some very affordable properties still available this year.
- Average prices for ocean side properties can vary depending on the view. If you have an unobstructed view, for instance, you can expect to pay a premium. If, however, you are willing to live one or two blocks away from the shore you may be able to find a property to buy or to rent that is a little less expensive.
- Very often, the properties that are a little ways from the beach may still have gorgeous views, but do not have all of the noise and traffic beachside condos have.
- In some beachside locations, weather can be fairly mild year round. Understanding the history of the weather in a specific location may help you make a more informed decision about where you want to buy.
- Every day that begins and ends by the ocean is a great one. Finding a location that allows you to enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean is a goal that many people have. In fact, as of the spring of 2017, the number of Americans who said they live in a household that owns a second home amounted to 9.26 million. Finding beach real estate for sale can help you add your name to this list.
- Walkig to grocery shopping and entertainment options is a goal that many people have when they look at properties by the beach. Problems with parking and traffic at some of the most popular beaches means that being close enough to walk to many of the things that you need is a real convenience.
If you want your friends and family to notice WHAT A VIEW you have, make sure when you get ready to look at beach real estate for sale you keep this priority in mind. You may have to pay a little more for condos for sale and homes for sale with their own beach, but many people feel the view is something you cannot put a price tag on. Florida attracts more than 100 million visitors each year, will you be one of them?