It started as a simple college visit. It was not necessarily a school that you knew much about, but it sounded interesting. Because the school in Spokane, Washington, is within an hour’s drive of the office where you husband travels once or twice a year seemed like a good enough reason to schedule a visit. Nestled in a beautiful part of the country, the campus was more than the website promised. Your daughter loved the tour, especially the hour that she spent sitting in on a Biology 101 class. Long story short, this fairly accidental college campus visit turned into the dream school that your daughter never really know that she was looking for.
Once that decision was made, several other things happened pretty quickly. Although you did not decide to sell your family home of 20 years, your husband did make the decision to start working out of the Spokane office. With your older daughter in college in Georgia, you know that you need to keep the house so that you have a great place full of memories to stay when all four of you are able to be together. You are not excited about all of the time though when you will be home alone while your husband is at work and the girls are at college. Because you can work from anywhere, as a couple you and your husband decided the Spokane office would be a good solution. By renting an executive apartment, you can both stay there as often as you want.
The fact that your husband’s company is willing to cover the cost of the executive apartment is an indicator of how excited they are to have him in their office on a more permanent basis. Given that both of your girls are away at school means that your home back in the midwest feels pretty empty. For this reason it is especially nice to have the executive apartment in Spokane; your husband can work, your husband can work, and your younger daughter can come over for dinner when she wants.
Executive Apartments Provide the Right Amount of Flexibility for Many Commuting Workers
Whether you are looking for pet friendly apartments for your family while you wait for your new house to be finished or you are looking at luxury condos for your retiring parents, it is important to have a list of the priorities that you have. From finding a place that has a playground for the kids to looking for a place with at least two swimming pools (one infinity), the list of the wishes that people have for the rental property that they have can be extensive.
Finding the right kind of apartment is often the result of a pretty extensive SEARCH:
- Statistics show that 33% of renters move each year.
- Essentially, this means that renters are a part of the overall statistic that 25% of of Americans mover every five years, according to a Gallup Survey.
- Approximately 25% of rental residents indicated a survey that they were renters by choice, meaning that they prefer to live in an apartment rather than a house.
- Recent surveys by the Apartment Guide indicate that 60% of property managers say pools and fitness centers are some of their tenants’ top three most desired amenities.
- Condos are an option that many people select. They often provide the perfect combination of a place that feels like a home, but does not come with the responsibility of of exterior upkeep like mowing and scooping snow.
- Hot tubs, swimming pools, and other amenities are often the deciding factor when an individual or a family is looking for the perfect place to rent, whether it be an executive apartment, a retirement condo, or a luxury apartment for vacation purposes.
Taking the time to SEARCH for the right apartment requires both time and patience. and while some areas of the country only have a limited number of apartments to chose from, other large cities have so many that the process of finding the right place can be pretty complicated if you are not ready for an extensive search. If you look long enough, you will find the exact place that you have been wanting.