Nearly 400 acres.
Nearly 8000 square feet of living space.
The house itself includes seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms.
A swimming pool with a diving area, a pool house, and a tennis court are just part of the outdoor offerings.
The fact that the house has two separate cooking areas, as well as an indoor basketball court pushes this home into the luxury real estate market. Working with realtors who handle these high end luxury real estate properties can be a little different from the typical real estate market. If you are looking for a premier property in your area or if you are selling a home that is classified as a piece of luxury real estate, it is important to work with a real estate professional who is experienced with these kinds of properties. Open houses are not offered, as people looking at homes for sale in this price range instead schedule private visits. Large parcels of land mean that interested buyers will need to schedule the time to visit out buildings and view the entire parcel.
When Was the Last Time That You Were Looking for a Home?
Some buyers put themselves into their own class when they decide that they are looking only at luxury real estate offerings. Finding the right real estate professional is the best way to approach these searches. Likewise, it is also important to work with the right kind of realtor when you are getting ready to sell a luxury piece of real estate.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the current real estate market, no matter what the price of the property is:
- 44% of home buyers look at properties online during their real estate searches.
- 83% of buyers are looking to purchase a single-family home, according to Zillow.
- 32% of people who are looking to buy a new home are purchasing their first home.
- 62.9% was the 2016 U.S. home ownership rate, which was the lowest rate since the U.S. Census Bureau started tracking these numbers in the year 1965.
- 49% of home buyers who have children indicate that they consider a neighborhood based on the quality of the nearby school districts.
- 11 is the number of searches that potential home buyers will perform before they take action on a real estate website.
Not many people get to consider looking at real estate properties that include swimming pools and pool houses, as well as homes with seven to nine bedrooms. Those that do, however, often need the assistance of real estate professionals who specialize in these kinds of properties.