There’s no doubt that things can get a little tricky if you’re trying to sell your home. Anyone selling their one wants a fair price, but it can be tough trying to get everything in order to make sure your home is sold in a timely manner.
Thankfully, real estate agents can be a big help. It’s estimated that more than five million homes were sold in 2018 and it’s a safe bet that real estate agents had much to do with those sales. If you’re selling your home, here’s how real estate agents can be of help:
- Better offers: Getting realtors and real estate agents to help you sell your home will lead to better offers. How? Real estate agents can negotiate contracts and have experience selling homes. Real estate agents know how to get deals done and get home sellers fair prices for their humble abodes. If a buyer or multiple buyer are really interested in your home, real estate agents will help sort out any potential bidding wars and can ultimately help sellers get the prices they’re looking for.
- Getting Exposure: It’s estimated that 35% of homeowners are under the age of 35. So when it comes to selling a home to a younger couple, real estate agents can come up with effective strategies to make sure homes really stand out. In today’s technology-driven world, much of the interest in homes these days comes from social media. Realtors and real estate agents can post your home on social media platforms where they can be seen by thousands, if not millions of eyes. Real estate agents can also hold open houses and canvas the neighborhood with all the information that prospective buyers would want to know about a house. With a real estate agent who’s well-versed in technology and social media, sellers can turn their homes into must-have properties.
- Better Presentations: There’s no doubt that social media and direct mail marketing can be very effective in making prospective homebuyers aware of what properties are available. But sometimes there’s nothing better to showcase a home than a good old-fashioned showing. Showing’s allow prospective buyers to tour a house, look at all the odds and ends up close and ask questions of real estate agents. The old adage of seeing is believing can really be helpful here.
- Better sale prices: If you’re trying to sell your home, there’s nothing better than several buyers getting into a bidding war. If a buyer really feels like they need to buy your house, they may be willing to pay more than what the initial asking price. Real estate agents can also list homes on Multiple Listing Services, which means realtors in other areas can see your property and work on getting your home sold to prospective buyers in their areas. There’s nothing wrong with more real estate agents working for you and increases the chance of a home getting sold faster.
- Inspections: For new homebuyers, there’s nothing more exciting than buying a new home and making it your own. That being said, buyers want to make absolutely sure they’re making the right choice when they buy a home. As a result of these, people who are selling a home want real estate agents in their corner who can help them pass crucial inspections. Before a home is sold and then bought by someone else, home inspectors need to make sure everything is in order. These inspections can bring obvious home issues to the forefront, but can also unearth previously unknown issues.
It’s not always easy selling a house, but having a reputable real estate agent in your corner to help you can be invaluable. You can easily visit a local real estate office to find a good real estate agent, who can help turn your home into one that any and all prospective home buyers will want to own.